West Linn Car Accident Attorney
Experienced Car Accident Lawyers Representing Clients in West Linn
In the United States, we are a nation centered around motor vehicles. As one of the busiest countries in the world for road traffic, we have approximately 280 million vehicles in operation on our roads, with more than 229 million licensed drivers. Is it any wonder that nearly 3 million people suffer injuries each year in car accidents? And a significant portion of these are due to someone’s recklessness and are completely avoidable.
If you have been injured in a car accident, an experienced West Linn car accident attorney at the Dawson Law Group can help.
The Dawson Law Group Advantage
At the Dawson Law Group, our skilled West Linn car accident attorney has spent their entire careers dedicated to righting the wrongs of negligent drivers and ensuring their victims get the help and financial compensation they deserve. If you have been injured in a car accident in West Linn, we are strong legal advocates who stand firmly in your corner, representing your rights each step of the way. You don’t have to face this alone.
The Overwhelm of a Car Accident
Car accidents happen in a split second. Suddenly, your life has changed, and you may not know where to turn. Even a short hospital stay can result in tens of thousands of dollars in medical bills, let alone a more significant injury requiring surgery, extensive doctor’s care, and months of rehabilitation.
Needless to say, this takes a grave toll on a car accident victim and their family. And during it all, the injured party must make critical decisions concerning their future.
Aggressive Legal Representation
With the Dawson Law Group, you can have peace of mind knowing that you have aggressive legal representation on your side. While you are focused on your physical recovery, we are focused on your financial recovery.
Our team of skilled West Linn car accident attorneys will:
- Thoroughly investigate your accident to determine the cause and who was at fault. During this investigation, we often employ the use of experienced accident recreation professionals to ensure that your claim is fully supported.
- Collect and preserve evidence, including witness accounts, traffic camera footage, police accident reports, and other evidence in support of your claim.
- Work with medical experts to thoroughly and concisely determine the value of your claim.
- Negotiate with the insurance companies involved to ensure that you receive the maximum settlement possible for your damages.
- If a fair settlement isn’t possible, we will litigate your claim before a court of law to hold the at-fault party accountable for your rightful compensation.
At the Dawson Law Group, we navigate the entire process for you, obtaining the maximum compensation possible for your injuries, so you move forward after a serious car accident.
What Benefits Are You Entitled to After a West Linn Car Accident?
When you have been injured by someone else’s negligence, that party can be held liable for your damages. These can include,
- All medical costs, emergency care, hospitalizations, surgeries, doctor’s visits, prescription medications, rehabilitation, at-home care, medical devices, or other medical costs as they apply to your injuries
- Any lost wages due to your injuries, hospitalizations, doctors visits, or other care that has required time away from work
- Any damage to personal property, including your vehicle
- Any possible future medical care, depending on your prognosis
- Any possible lost earning capacity if you are unable to return to your line of work after the accident
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
and other costs as they may relate to your injuries.
At the Dawson Law Group, our talented team of West Linn car accident lawyers understands what you are entitled to under the law, and we seek to get you every bit of it.
While we all trust that we can rely on insurance to compensate us fairly after an accident, the truth is that insurance companies are large, profitable companies. Consequently, they have become adept at finding ways not to pay claims. This means that it is extremely challenging to get fairly compensated by insurance without the skilled legal representation of a West Linn car accident lawyer.
Get Legal Advice Before You Settle With Insurance
Before you settle with insurance, get the advice of a legal advocate to understand your rights and options. At the Dawson Law Group, we have recovered millions for our clients and offer a free consultation to discuss your claim. Because we only work on contingency, you never pay legal fees until we recover compensation on your behalf. Call us at (503) 919-1315 or contact us through our website. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.